Saturday, July 26, 2008

Simplify

So I decided that I needed a quick and easy way to display a lot of pictures-that is where the slide shows come in. They are just the most effective way to display recent pics, so get used to them, because there will probably be a lot!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling!!!!

The Coopers said...

K Cathy, I found you because I was curious when I saw cgwall or whatever on my blog feed, and sure enough it is you, but there wasn't a way to leave comments on you page of garrett and you. Anyhoo, yeah, I am so glad that you have a blog. cute pics by the way, of course, and I am now happy I can add you to mine! Glad you stopped by even though you didn't leave a comment so I could find you. its good I am kinda a blog freak and tracked you down. (could my English be any worse) Good to see you, keep it up. Melanie