This little gal has such a sparkle about her! She is so beautiful and has one of the most gorgeous blessing dresses (all handmade) that I have ever seen! I had so much fun with this darling family! Thanks for a fun morning!
Cath these pics look so great! I have keep forgeting to call/text you and since it is 11pm...We need to sched Blakes bday pics! I have a cute outfit already we just need to get them done early so I can have them for the invite and such! Thanks friend let me know...
1 comment:
Cath these pics look so great! I have keep forgeting to call/text you and since it is 11pm...We need to sched Blakes bday pics! I have a cute outfit already we just need to get them done early so I can have them for the invite and such! Thanks friend let me know...
Post a Comment