Friday, October 16, 2009

Fun Girl Stuff.....

Oh how I wish that I could be a little girl again! For one thing, I was a tomboy-and cute girl stuff like this didn't exist!!! These photos show items from Bella Boutique-this lady is amazing! Her tutus are so cute and her dance outfits are darling!!! If you have a little girl, or even know a little girl-you have to check this site out! We took pictures of a lot of things-including some great new items......In need of the perfect witches hat? Well here ya go! You can check out her site here. I know she is adding many new items, so make sure to check back regularly. Thank you to the beautiful models....you were awesome!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Bells said...

These turned out awesome! Thank you so much you are amazing. I can't wait to see the rest! So much fun! :)

Amy said...

I love those pictures! Soooo darling!