Miss P was such a delight to take pictures of! She is so smiley and full of energy. She wasn't really going for the sit and pose thing (until we gave her the sucker)...which made it possible to capture her many candid faces!!
I think this next one is my fav...
but I love these next ones too!
These next two remind me of 'fairy land' (if there was such a thing)
Aeswome job Cath! Where did you take them? The flowers were gorgeous, as well as Paisley! The first one is my fave. I LOVe the bright green with the off white. Gets ideas rolling in my head!
1 comment:
Aeswome job Cath! Where did you take them? The flowers were gorgeous, as well as Paisley! The first one is my fave. I LOVe the bright green with the off white. Gets ideas rolling in my head!
Post a Comment