Thursday, July 29, 2010

A special occassion....

One of my dear friends was in a bit of a panic a few weeks ago. Their Pastor had to move the day and time of their baby's Christening up...they had only a few hours notice. I got a text asking if I could be in Farmington at 5:30 (not just in Farmington, but on top of a mountain, in Farmington) It was 4:30 when I got the text. I dropped my husband off for the dinner we were supposed to be to, at my parents and raced back home to get my gear. I am happy that I could help a friend in need. Little Miss R' was so beautiful in her white dress! Thanks W family for letting me be a part of your special day!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Wade Family said...

That is a pretty cute girl! ;o)
Thanks a ton Cath!

Jordan and Tara said...

LOVE!!!! Too cute! Cathy you are amazing. Love your lil girl too Sharlie :) I'm missing you guys